Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sup witchoo?

1. I'm sorry baby, I know I haven't been pulling my own weight lately. I've been selfishly taking comments without giving any to you. I'll be better, I promise. I have been reading all your blog posts though, and they're wonderful.

2. OK, go here for truly useless inventions. I especially like the fake breasts and the baby cage. Oh, and I can't decide whether I like the mechanical cat or the kitty footy dusters better.

3. I did well in some of my classes. And not so great in others. This school session was terrible, and that's all that needs to be said about that.

4. I'm reading Virginia Woolf's A Room of One's Own. It's beautiful. When I'm done, I'm going to read it all over again. I never do that with books. I can't even listen to a CD twice in a row.

5. I've been painting lately. I meditate when I paint. It's my therapy. What's your therapy?

6. I got the Hamster out of the car tonight. He said "Thanks, buttocks!" So I popped his. I was shocked. He told me he didn't like spanks, so I told him I didn't like little boys who said rude things to their mommies.

7. Carrot, no, I'm not mean. Although my sisters may disagree.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I have sure missed you blogging! You have a great excuse, but it's so fun to have you back (for however short it may be).
I haven't read that one. I will have to check it out. I have been in a book slump lately!
Therapy, contrary to what I ever thought it would be... working out! Huh, weird!

Carrot Jello said...

uh huh, sure. that's what all the mean sisters say.

Charlotte said...

I'm glad your Hades semester is over. Miss your more regular blogging.

Olivia Meikle said...

Oh how I adore Virginia Woolf! Read it three times--the third time's the best.