Thursday, November 05, 2009

For my amazing and talented aunt,

and

because I LOVE these soaps! They are truly wonderful.

Loaves of soap

15" long
2-2.5" across because they are tapered like so \_/
2" high

The loaves may be bought whole or sliced into 15 good-sized slices. You can gift them to people (teachers, co-workers, stocking stuffers, etc.) or sell them yourself!

The loaves are $35/ plus shipping. 5 loaves shipped priority costs $13 for shipping and is the most cost-efficient way to get them to you. Half-loaves may be purchased as well for $20/ plus shipping.

Ready for purchase (also available by the slice $3.50)
Raspberry and Violet
Winter Morning Walk (think Pennsylvania mountains)
Lavender
Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey (hard not to eat!)
Mango

Other scents available to be ordered (in 1/2 loaves or more)
Daisy
Ocean Mist
Happy!
Rosemary
Almond
Clove
Strawberry
Vanilla
Plumeria
Mango/Papaya
Pink Grapefruit
Cinnamon
Green Tea
Citrus Medley
Secret Crush
Peppermint
Ginger Ale
"Angel"
Violet
Gardenia
Orange
Juicy Lime
Lemon
Rosie Posie
"Tide"
"Curious"
Sunflower
Stress Relief
Red Current and Thyme (one of my favorites)
Citrus Spice
"Escape" for men
Christmas Spice
Cherry Almond
Dandelion
Pearberry
Spearmint
Daffodil
Holiday Berry
Pikaki
Honeysuckle
White Ginger
Hyacinth
Lily of the Valley
Mistletoe

Please email any questions or special requests (regarding the soaps only. I mean, my aunt can't just fill any special requests ;P ) to wlpagani@aol.com or to me and I can forward them along.

And to any readers that live where I live, if y'all want to combine an order, and thus shipping, let me know!

No comments: