Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Recent conversations with the kiddos

the Hamster (while he rubs his little hand on my arm): Mom, do you hab any money?
me (putting down my book and looking at him): Why do YOU need money?
the Hamster: For a cookie. If you hab some money, then you can buy me a cookie.
me: get a job, buddy

******************************

Pickles: What's up with the dogs? Lately, Moki has been acting like Rowlf and Rowlf has been acting like Moki.
me: Well, while you were at school, they ran at each other really hard and smashed heads. When they got up, they had switched personalities.
Pickles: MOOOOOMMMM!

******************************

Bud: I kicked and punched and pushed Jackson (his friend) and then he hit me for NO REASON!

******************************

Sassafras: If there's something softer than the Hamster's belly, I'd like to know what it is

******************************

the Hamster: Mom, I'm hun-gwee
me: What do you want?
the Hamster: I want a meat on meat san-wuch
me: James, the Hamster's hungry. This one's all yours :)
James: Here's your meat on meat. (he gave him 3 pcs of meat which the H promptly put together like a sandwich)
the Hamster: I want ketchup on my meat on meat
James: no, we only eat plain meat on meat in this house you little weirdo.

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

If there's something cuter than the Hamster, I'd like to know what it is. Seriously, yall.

E said...

http://gnathalie2.wordpress.com/2008/01/09/evil-minions/

go here and was sas referring to your hamster or an actual hand size hamster???? and if its your hamster, does she usually go around rubbing it?

Becky said...

Love the soft belly! That has me laughing still! So funny.
PS I heard your fed my baby today! Thanks!

ucmama said...

Bekah, I bet Ben's cute belly would give the Hamster's belly a run for its belly money

E, the Hamster is code for my little one. I can't have all the weirdos out here on the internets (the ones I don't know anyway) knowing my kids' names.

a hand size hamster - HA!

Curly, I will feed your baby anytime :)

E said...

thats why I asked if it was your hamster:-) and again, does Sass usually go around rubbing Hamster's belly??? is that like her version of belly button poking?