Sunday, June 14, 2009

Randumb

Did you ever wonder about the brain anatomy of a zombie? Maybe you remember how I feel about zombies. Maybe this guy has a thing about zombies like I have a thing about tornadoes. So he wrote a "scientific" paper detailing the brain of a zombie.

Dr. Weirdo (see above) briefly discussed, in his (I'm sure) peer-reviewed thesis, what zombies eat for dinner. I bet they don't sushi though. But if you do, you may be hosting a new friend. This article discusses how the rise in popularity in sushi has also given rise to the world's population of tapeworms.

Excuse me while I go dry heave.

OK, I'm back.

Now that you're sufficiently grossed out, how about a cool optical illusion.


that is all today kids...

5 comments:

M.Howerton said...

Now I may never try Sushi. Isn't that one of your personal favorites????

Also, that window, stick thing was cool- had me mesmerized!

Mikey said...

Is that a painting of Joseph Smith on the wall in that video?

Charlotte said...

I watched it twice, but my poor overworked brain is not catching on.

ucmama said...

Charlotte, you have to let your eyes go a little wonky, like when you look at those wavy line stoner posters and then all of sudden there's dolphins...

Mikey, I tried really hard to tell if it was Joseph Smith, but I just gave myself a headache.

Mama H, yep, I do like sushi, but I usually eat the kind that's cooked. Probably from now on it will be ALWAYS the kind that's cooked.

Becky said...

Uh, gross! Don't love sushi and now I never will!