Wednesday, June 03, 2009

A little bloggy sampler, with a side of southwest ranch sauce

Weird News Wednesday
Do you like pigeons? Yeah, me neither, but these pictures are pretty cool.

Conversations with kids
Bud, (pretending to be a dad) "You are bad! Go to your room!"
Sassafras "You better be careful, or I'm calling Child Amusement!"

(We can work on the psychology of that conversation later...)

Politics
What the crap is going on with the big O saying it's perfectly OK for Iran to have nukes? You don't give mental patients big sharp knives to play with and hope nothing bad will happen.

Daily Life Updates
*We should close on the house by the end of the month. We are also very poor, and will qualify for some forgivable loan type programs to add to the down payment.
*My chemistry class starts Monday. Coincidentally, finals for the other school I'm attending also start Monday. Can we say stress, boys and girls?
*The B&B James whisked me away to was wonderful. If you live around here, and you need a relaxing place to go visit, ask me where it was.
*The kids get out of school Friday. Did I mention I won't be? These next two weeks should be, uh, interesting.

So I probably won't be posting too too much for a little while.

But I still love you.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Crazy pictures!!!
Can I have the name of the B&B? Glad it was great!
Good luck with the house! Let me know if you need help!!!
Ditto with the kids and whatever else!!!
Hang in there lady!
I will miss your posts!

Nobody said...

"(We can work on the psychology of that conversation later...)"

made me laugh out loud

Eve said...

They were really interesting pigeons, until I thought about looking close enough to see lice/mites on them. Then the slummin' pigeons really grossed me out.