Sunday, February 14, 2010

A few shots of my kids, in no particular order. If you're a crazy stalker, please don't steal them. Unless I'm related to you. In which case, carry on.

Mom, I KNOW that my chair cushion is turned the wrong way. Disregard the zipper and just enjoy the awesomeness of your babies in their jammies at 3PM. Also, be glad I didn't put up the pic of Rowlf licking Pickles' face.


posing Pickles

candid Pickles



She couldn't even smile for ONE!




A shot showing Sassafras's personality. "Why are you taking pictures of me again?





BunBun






Bud, looking like his dad. Mom, check out the chin dimples, a la Shannon!







the Hamster and Rowlf








A boy and his dog









9 comments:

Charlotte said...

Your kids are cute! Bunbun gets billing over a couple of them, huh? I didn't see the snake, I'd like to meet this mouse ignorer, too.

ucmama said...

Charlotte, of course they're cute! They're mine, and as we all, I exude cuteness. I'll put a shot of the snake on here soon. She's a little camera shy. Kind of like Sass. Although Sass doesn't eat mice right now either.

SAHM Scrapper said...

Wow, they are getting older- more mature looking in their faces...growing up. What a great picture of Hamster with Rowlf.

Mom/Grandmomma said...

Now that you've lost 50lbs!!!, YOU need a new picture. Congratulations to you darlin'.

Ashley said...

Love your blog Michelle. Those kids look familiar. They remind me of the most beautiful children in the world. Huh.

Eve said...

Ham looks like he's playing air guitar with Rowlf's arm, ha ha

Becky said...

A boy and his dog. I love it!!! Notin' like it!
Except for a boy and his Bun bun or a boy and his snake!
I agree, a new picture of the "ligher: you would be so awesome, although I do love the one you already have!

Carrot Jello said...

My favorite is the second to last.

ucmama said...

SAHM, we miss y'all :(

Mom, thanks

Ashley, sorry I'm such a bum to not send you your own copies. I'll work on that. And there's another little boy in the running for cutest kid ever. I LOVE S's newest pics!

Eve, maybe he IS playing air guitar.

Curly, yes, boys and their *insert animal heres* are awesome! But girls are OK too I guess :P

Carrot likes the Hamster. The BunBun eats the carrot. It's the circle of life...