Monday, February 22, 2010

Last week...


I had to tell Sassafras not to use the bunny as a weapon.


I made beef jerky. Teriyaki and Peppered, in case you were wondering. In the dehydrator, in case you were wondering that too.

I grew alfalfa sprouts in a mason jar. I've been doing it for years. They're delicious. And nutritious. And expeditious.


I finished up all my classes, except one. I have that test today.

I called Eve. Finally...

I read 4 books, just for fun. Not especially productive during finals week, but necessary for samity nontheless.

James and I wrote love notes to each other for Valentines Day. We're not big on giving each other gifts for holidays, so it was free and quite sweet. Awwwwww....

I'll just hold on a sec as you clean the puke from the sweetness off your keyboard...

Done?

Good. Moving on.

Anyway, my plan for this week is to clean my house really well, spend time with the kids, and get my act pulled together to start my grad program at school. And maybe blog a little more often.

So, I should probably go do that now.

7 comments:

Becky said...

NICE!!!!
Sounds like a good week, except for the bunny weapon, but other than that!
Wanna hang out sometime? I could use a little southern comfort and hospitality! (0:

Mom/Grandmomma said...

Congratulations, on earning your undergraduate degree! I am extremely proud of both you and James! It was a long hard haul and you both persevered. Now, on to your doctorates. No rest for the weary.

Mom/Grandmomma said...

ummm, and about that bunny as a weapon thing, I swear I remember y'all using cats at our house ?????

Charlotte said...

Hope your test went well. And those bunnies, you really should keep them locked in an ammunition cage. Seriously bunnies don't kill people, people kill people.

Mrs Andy said...

I used to grow sprouts in a mayonaise jar. Much less risk of icky bactiera that way. :)

Eve said...

You don't have a holy hand grenade?

The Crochet Faerie said...

how do you grow the sprouts? and do you have to keep buying new seeds and such??? they are good on salads