Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to all!

Things I still need to do:
open family presents tonight (it's a tradition)
make cinnamon candy
make toffee
finish (after)Christmas cards
wrap presents
clean my house!
finish new quilts for the kids
write a long, sincere letter to a very special lady
study, study, study...

Things I've done (even though it feels like I've got NOTHING done):
Fallen on the ice - TWICE (another post for another day)
Christmas shopping
unpacked and organized the attic
worked on 3 paintings
made fudge
an important presentation
spent an amazing weekend with my sister, as well as one of my favorite people, E
read lots of books and made lots of cookies with my kids
pondered my testimony and realized that while it always can use more work, that it is strong and that I know my Heavenly Father loves me

What are things you've done or need to do?

No comments: