Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Kids

Sassafras playing Guitar Hero (w/ a bad drawl, seriously, this kid can NOT do a Southern accent to save her life. Yes, she was born in GA and spent her 1st 6 yrs. there): "Heck yay-yeah! Ahm playin' Ted Nugget!"
She meant Ted Nugent


Bud (age 6), encouraging the Hamster (age 4): "C'mon buddy, I'm right here with you. I'm right beside you. I'll take care of any monsters that try to hurt you."
This is actually quite out of character for Bud. Usually he's the monster.

Pickles: "What is grog, exactly? And why would Santa bring me grog flavored mints?"

the Hamster, NOT playing Guitar Hero: "I rock Sass. I always rock when I don't play. And I'm a way-wolf."
random? yes.

3 comments:

Eve said...

HA

ucmama said...

ha..aha...hmmm...

E said...

so you have a 4 yr old werewolf living in your house?