Sunday, December 27, 2009

Random...

the Hamster uses the excuse that his bum hurts whenever he doesn't want to do something.

Go clean your room Hamster. "I can't, my bottom hurts."
Go play outside Hamster. "My buns are tired, I don't want to."
Come eat Hamster. "I had a cookie. I don't like what we're having. That looks yucky. And my butt hurts."

You get the idea.

I'm not sure where this came from, and I'm sure a psychologist could write a killer piece for a journal about it, but there it is. I don't think it would work for me though.

I can't pay the electric bill because I have sore buns.

Yep, it's much cuter coming from a 4 year-old.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I would comment, but my butt hurts (and after sitting at the computer as long as I have, that is a REAL excuse).

In other news, my son used to say his tooth hurt when he didn't want to eat something. Then we found out he had an abscessed tooth and a really high pain tolerance. Now we have to take his stupid excuses seriously

(see I persevered through the pain to actually comment!)