Monday, December 28, 2009

Pancake and Syrup are still alive. What?
I got another mouse to see if our snake Medusa preferred females over males. WHAT?
Why are you laughing? Some snakes can "smell" the difference.
So now we have 2 mice and a ball python. In the same tank.

I put them on craigslist. 2 free mice. I'd link to it, but you know, I don't want you to know where I live unless you already do. You understand. And don't think I'll send you my address with the promise that you'll come get them. Or that you'll send me a New Years card. Or that I might like some flowers. OK, I might send you my address for flowers.

Anyhoo, someone did respond and ask if I would deliver them 20 minutes away since they didn't know this side of the river that well. I sarcastically helpfully suggested they google directions and that I wasn't about to deliver 2 free mice. I haven't heard back from them yet. I don't know what THEIR problem is.

So the feeder mice saga continues. And that's what passes for up-to-the-minute news at our house during a Christmas time blizzard trapped with 4 sugared up kids and a husband with cabin fever. Oh, did I mention that we are also watching a friend's boxer for a week? I didn't? That's because I'm trying to stay sane and telling everyone that this is the 4th dog-sitting gig I've done since Dec. 19th would make me sound less than sane.

Like this blog post may possibly be doing.

Carry on...

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I'll take them off your hands, just email me your address. I will also send you a gift basket and start calling you at all hours of the night. Maybe even sit outside your house a while.

Or I would if I didn't have this darn thing called "a life" to worry about.

(And I was kidding about taking the mice, I wouldn't even if I had your address).

ucmama said...

So...no gift basket then?