Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Eh, I don't feel like blogging right now. But it's been a few days, plus I usually try to blog on Wednesdays although I don't have any weird news for you today. So go create your own weird news instead.

We're gonnna go slightly stream-of-consciousness here if y'all are up for it.

You ever feel like you have a million projects going but you're never going to be able to finish any of them? Yeah, me too. It's a normal feeling that y'all understand, like the dishes/laundry/fixing the house/car maintenance blah blah blah ain't never gonna be done. Seriously, 3 loads a day of dishes and laundry each gets old real fast. But since being naked and hungry isn't really an option...OK, so the hungry thing isn't really an option...

Since I'm not at school all day every day anymore, I have more time. So I'm creating awesome space for the kids in their rooms. Bud wants a science-space room, Sass wants an underwater room, Pickles wants a "Dojo" room (he means Zen/meditation), and the Hamster wants a castle/dragon room. I know it sounds a little overwhelming, but if you didn't know yet, I'm an artist so it's not that difficult for me. I sound a little full of myself, but that's cause I am. I'm actually quite good. I hope that you all have a talent or skill that you are confident in because it's nice to be able to start something that you know will turn out well.

So here we are again. Now to finish those projects. My brain doesn't work that way. I work better when I have lots of things going on. Working on one thing at a time, from start to finish, is really hard for me. I used to fight it, but now I just roll with it. What gets me is when I'm out of balance with how many I have going compared to how many are close to completion. I suppose I should actually go work on some of them instead of blogging/whining about them, huh?
*******************************

One more thing before I go~

Sassafras as we drive through Illinois: Mom! They had Lincoln's head on that billboard.
me: That's disgusting!!!
Sass: Moooooommmmm, it was a PICTURE of his head.

I love warping them...

3 comments:

Becky said...

That's your job!!! Good job warping! I think I am going a good job with my girls so far!
Miss ya! It would be fun to play soon!!!
And I want to see those amazing rooms!! (0:

Eve said...

ha ha ha ha! I can't wait to seeeeeee yooouuuuuu!!

Eve said...

And you are really good! I'm glad you know it and I don't sound like a complete suck up. Now you have to tell me how good I am too... HA HA HA, heh heh, hmmmm...