Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just ridiculous...

So, anyone else have a problem with Mrs. Prez spending about 400K on a vacay? I find it kind of appalling that the Obamas have continued to take vacation after vacation on the taxpayers' dime while we are STILL at war, while there is a massive oil mess in the Gulf, and while their fellow Americans are struggling financially. What kind of message does this send? I'm not looking for "well, Bush did..." comments either. I had my issues with him too. My concern is the current Commander in Chief and his family's actions.

and just to be fair, idiocy has nothing to do with being liberal or conservative



If you live in CO, GA, CT, or MN, GO VOTE TODAY!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Blah. This deal about Michelle Obama's Spain vacation makes me grumpy. Why does it seem like at least one of the Obamas is always on vacation? Oh, wait- because they are.
Now, I won't begrudge the president and his family a vacation or two a year. But what's happening is they're continuing to divide the gap between "them" and "us". You know, "us" being those of us who don't get to take one vacation in two years, much less five or six (or more) a year. And we end up getting to pay at least a portion of their bill. Great. I got to help pay for several vacations this year, but never got to go on one.