Thursday, August 12, 2010

REALLY?!?

more vacations?

I don't care if O is your boy, this is getting ridiculous. 2 more trips planned and one is to FL to encourage us 'Mericans to go to the beach. Hey guess what Obama? It ain't about the possibility of oil in the water that's keeping us away. It's the lack of money! Seriously, most of us that would go visit the beaches down there know what's going on with the water. We have friends to ask, or some way or another, of finding out if there really are little balls of oil floating around near the Gulf beaches. Probably the greasiest thing down there will be your politics. My mind won't be eased in the slightest by seeing you and your family cavorting and frolicking at the shore while I try to find some part time jobs while juggling the Hamster not being in preschool because I can't afford $600 for his preschool anymore.

So I say, screw you Mr. President. And watch out for oil-slicked jellyfish...

4 comments:

Eve said...

For real- if your going to spend that much money, and I don't care how much of it you claim is not tax payers, then spend it here in our country where we need it!!!

Eve said...

yeah, at the least and I mean extremely least, they could take their vacations here in America where at least our tax payer dollars could be redistributed to our economy. Seriously?! It's not rocket science...

Eve said...

sorry, I thought my afore comment had been erased and I see now that I have posted not just twice, but now three times :) You miss me don'cha!

Mom/Grandmomma said...

Rake 'em across the coals! I agree with you 100%.