Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Just sharing

We went to a friend's Monday to BBQ (for all y'all Southerners - that means a cookout and we didn't really eat anything with BBQ sauce). When we got home, the kids took the puppy out to "do his numbers" and to play for awhile. All the kids came back in. The puppy didn't. The puppy saw that the gate was open to the backyard and took off. Well, when a puppy that is part boxer and cute as can be is loose, I suppose people can't help but keep him. Right? Yeah. I didn't think so. Me neither. Even though we canvassed the neighborhood and asked everyone we saw if they had seen him. I put up 14 fliers. I would have put up more but we were expecting rain so I decided to wait. I even visited the Humane Society yesterday and plan on doing so again today. I put it in about 10 different online classifieds too. I know someone in our ghetto, I mean neighborhood, has him, and is just driving/walking past our signs not giving a crap that 4 little kids are devastated. I drew little broken hearts on all of the posters. So, hopefully in the next few days we will get little Rowlf back. Because in the week and a half that we had him, we all fell in love with him. If we don't, then whoever has him and won't return him - a curse on ye! May all your hair and teeth fall out.

just damn...

1 comment:

Eve said...

Awww, broken hearts?! You should put up a picture of their sad faces too. That should convince the culprit of his wrongdoing.