Monday, September 29, 2008

Shameless Pandering

Its popcorn season for Boy Scouts. Sort of like Girl Scout cookies, but instead of cookies, it's those delicious tinsboxes of popcorn/trail mix. You can order from the comfort of your own home, you don't even have to wear pants! Sadly, you have to wear pants when we deliver it, but be free while you order. Just email me, call me, send a carrier pigeon, whatever, it'll get to you! There's plenty of cheesy goodness and caramel deliciosity to go around. And you'll be helping out your (sort of) local friendly neighborhood scouts. Pickles is excited about doing this, so if you need one of those tins to sit around and be munched this holiday season, Pickles is your hook-up!


you can go look at what there is at
http://www.orderpopcorn.com/Store/Catalog/Default.aspx
and the key code is TEPPQZJ
but call or email me with what you want, otherwise Pickles doesn't get credit

Thank you, thank you!

1 comment:

Big Jay said...

Oh the popcorn fundraisers... I remember those days well. I can see it coming with my own kids too. (shudder)