Thursday, September 18, 2008


Welcome to the Michelle Show!
starring ME
This is a painting I've been working for over a year. Projects get like that around here. But that's also the way I work too. I have about 6 unfinished paintings because I don't always feel like working on the same one. I also have 3 unfinished quilts. Oh yeah, and 4 unfinished children. Don't worry, they'll get finished. Except for the kids, they'll never be finished. Luckily, it's not exclusively my job to finish them. (That's the village's job, right Hillary?)
I'm going to try to finish it soon so I can enter it in a show, but if I don't, oh well. You know, there's lots of words to describe me, but I don't think anyone ever uses the word driven and Michelle in the same sentence. Unless someone says "I think Michelle's kids have driven her crazy."

2 comments:

Johnson said...

I was wondering who that was. JK. I do have google analytics, but all it tell me is the IP address of your computer, but it is just a bunch of numbers, so not very informative. It will tell me if people from other countries look at my blog. So, you can lurk all you want and I would never know. Good job with the artwork and thanks for stalking.

Olivia Meikle said...

I love it! And don't worry. I've got two unfinished books that I have been working on writing for 5 years. So . . .