Friday, September 19, 2008

See the Amazing Michelle jump through flaming hoops!
Could you please tell me, seeing that the MAN is blind, and in graduate school, and I, the Amazing Michelle, am about to start school again, we have a negative income (virtually), and the 3 older Things are in school...Why? WHY? wouldn't we qualify for even partial childcare for the Hamster? I by no means feel entitled to it. I mean, obviously the gubment did NOT force me to download 4 tricycle motors, it was very much my choice and in a truly capitalist environment I would be on my own, but... the programs are there and if welfare mamas can use them, then I don't really feel that guilty about trying to get some too. It's only for a couple years and then I promise I'll pay back into it till I'm dead. And with death taxes, beyond. So, do any of y'all know any rich patrons who would be willing to fund the Hamster's preschool? Otherwise, I guess I can always work nights at Target and go to school during the day. I can just sleep when I'm dead...

3 comments:

Olivia Meikle said...

Couldn't you get funding through JFK or another one? I know there's a state grant . . . is he too young? Hmmmm. That seems wrong, somehow. Talk to Jamie.

NOBODY said...

yeah, uh, this post is all kinds of hilarious.

That's not much help, I know.

But I feel much better.

Eve said...

Maybe you should learn how to unicycle on a tight rope too. Although then you might be "over-qualified" to work at Target.