Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm still feeling lazy so you still just get a lazy post. :)

Tag, I'm it.
I was tagged by Logan.
Logan is one of my sister's best friends and an adopted aunt to my kids. She has a great blog cataloging her preparations for her wedding. She's awesome at creating her own art/crafts. I hope she still blogs after the wedding *hint, hint*

OK, so here's the tag answers.


7 random/interesting facts about myself:
1. I paint with oil paints, but I like to use paint knives more than I like brushes.
2. I think the movie Joe Dirt is funny. Don't hate! I just actually know people like some of the characters.
3. E.E. Cummings is one of my favorite poets.
4. I love wearing red shoes.
5. I used to leave weird notes for my mom about when I'd be home, etc.
6. I know how to make homemade wine.
7. I would like to raise chickens someday.


I'm tagging:
Eve, Bekah, Curly Hair Days, and Livi
but only if you want to

2 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for the tag, let me get to it this week and I will be doing good!
I, too, know some people (including relatives) like Joe Dirt. I'm not hating!
Red shoes, something I love!
I want to hear more about the weird notes for your mom. I need examples!
Wish me luck!

ucmama said...

I'll have to ask my mom if she kept them. HA! I'm sure she did. Can she find them is a better question.