Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Remember when I posted about that gross lady at the dermatologists office who described in way too much detail her issues? Well, the good thing was that I never have to see her again. Unfortunately, I do have to see the gross women I go to school with.

*I know that ended with a preposition, and I don't care*

You may have the same kind of gross women at your job/school/gym too. You know, the ones who quite colorfully their stitches, their kid's diaper contents, their husband's size (bank account or whatever).

There are two women in particular who go to school with me. They sit and discuss their in and outs. *Any pun you can think of, definitely intended*

Michelle! Why don't you sit somewhere so that you can't hear them?

Well, dear reader, because there is a particular little lounge that is only open to undergraduate students and the doctoral students have to keep out. So we have our own little piece of heaven down in the basement so we have space to study, eat, discuss personal details and whatnot. And that's pretty much my only option for studying, unless I want to lug all my books, lunch, and purse through the labyrinth that is my school.

So, from 1-1:45 everyday, there are two women who discuss all the details that best friends should share, but they do it front of anyone who happens to be in the room at the time. It's very hard to tune it out. I've taken to going down to the computer lab to avoid hearing about how their little darling said blah blah blah and how hilarious it was. Or how their husband said blah blah blah and how irritating it was. Or how one of the professors said blah blah blah and how asinine it was.

Why don't people consider other people? I know that you, special one, never do things that would irritate someone else, so maybe I shouldn't bother asking you.

They might as well just chew their toenails or pick their nose or rub their behinds on the carpet...

I think that would just as appropriate as having verbal diarrhea all over the undergrad lounge.

Ewwww, nasty!

OK, I'm done.

3 comments:

M.Howerton said...

verbal diarrhea!! Hahahaha!

Charlotte said...

I think I do that all the time. TMI should be my middle name.

Becky said...

I may need to post about the accidental verbal diarrhea with the missionaries the other day! AAAAHHHH. Mine was unintentional! Their's is obnoxious!