Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Weird News Wednesday - Underwater Edition

A few fish tails...


This little guy is see-through. Well, his head is anyway. He can look through his head to see what's above him. I like to think that's kind of how moms see behind them, but in a less creepy way.



Have you ever seen a mermaid? This lady is a double amputee who has prosthetic legs for walking, but wanted something different to swim. This is pretty cool.













I wouldn't mind seeing that lady in the pool, but seeing this fish while swimming in a river would scare the bejeebers out of me. Of course, I'd have to be in the Congo, and darling, I've just been and I simply shan't be able to fit it in again this year...

5 comments:

M.Howerton said...

I like weird news. It makes our lives seem so much simpler. and definitely less creepy:)

Charlotte said...

Um, I think I'm crossing the Congo off my travel wish list. The see through head? That is just too weird. The mermaid is cool though. Way to think outside the box.

Becky said...

I love weird new Wednesday. It completes my week.\
Creepy fish, can't handle that! (0:
The mermaid lady! That is so amazing!
PS The 7 Things List is coming today on my blog. I promise!

NOBODY said...

These were awesome. We ooohed and ahhhed all together as we looked. Thanks for sharing.

Super Happy Girl said...

The fish(es) scare me.
SCARE ME.

So so scary.
The stuff nightmares are made of.
=:O

The mermaid lady? Way cool.