Thursday, April 23, 2009

Get your tin foil hat...

I lived in GA my entire life and I never heard of this. An American "Stone Henge" in northeastern GA. I will definitely have to go see this sometime. I even have a book called Weird Georgia, and I don't think it's in there. The book is packed, so I can't look it up right now. Mom? Ever heard of this?

Also, update on the Parks and Rec scholarship. They can't give me a break on what I've already signed up for. They can give me a credit for next time. There won't be a next time. I canceled Sass's and Pickles' acting class for the summer and asked for a refund.

Also, an update on the house we made an offer on. The bank accepted the offer and we're just waiting on some signatures. No word on a closing date yet.

Also, I ended several sentences with prepositions.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Yay on the house! Boo on the Parks and Rec Dept! You should write an editorial to the newspaper. And I can't wait to see your house! One of these days, I'm going to make a pilgrimage out to see you.

Mikey said...

Yeah, how did we miss that? Drop these coordinates into Google Maps to find it: Georgia Guidestones @34.231993,-82.894496

Becky said...

Lame-o Parks and Rec! Idiots! Again!
Ok, weird story! Totally weird!