Saturday, April 25, 2009

various kid pics for the Grandmomma*


Pickles' Pinewood Derby car that he proudly made himself. I didn't even gouge my palm this time helping him carve it!


Little felt hearts I made for this lady. OK, this one isn't about the kids, but I'm still a kid at heart. Get it, get it, get it? Heart?



Hamster with mess on his face. It's is usual MO. This was pre-Eugene's demise.




Bud's birthday party last year. I know, it's a little late, but I don't think my mom has seen it. Instead of party favors, I made all the kids these tie-dye shirts. Because we had the party at a overpriced crazy fun obnoxious filthy pizza/play place, I thought if all the kids were dressed alike, it would be easier to keep an eye on them all. It worked, and the kids still love their shirts.





The boys at one of the best places in the world. My uncle's camp deep in the PA woods.


I may have posted this picture before, but it's too cute not to put up here again. This is post-Eugene.
making paper mache balloon easter eggs

Hamster, with his loot from the Bunny

*I like to spell it GrandMama, but since she picked it for her name, she gets to spell it how she wants!

5 comments:

logan said...

and I love them!
XO

M.Howerton said...

I'm not GrandMama- but I really like the Tie Dye t-shirt idea!! I will be asking for you for help this summer for sure!

Eve said...

i likey

ucmama said...

Anytime Mama Howerton. You know that!

Becky said...

Your house is so much fun! I want to come over and play! With you and Mama Howerton!