Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weird News Wednesday

No theme today. Just weird stories. If you can find a theme in these stories, you win!

This one is about a guy who couldn't walk for 21 years. A spider bite sent him to the hospital. His leg spasmed while he was there. He walked out of the hospital. Somehow, the venom triggered his nerves. The last sentence in the story is kind of a downer though. And it doesn't make me want to kiss a spider in gratitude or anything. I will still smash them. I'm no Buddhist.

Would you trade lovin for some bacon? Chimps will trade "favors" for meat. Specifically, the females mate more often with males who share meat with them. I wonder if it has to be quality meat. Or if a slim-jim would work. I don't know about you, but I would be a high-class chimp. I wouldn't be giving it away for anything less than a filet mignon. Was that TMI?

Do you know what a Milky Way candy bar tastes like? Do you know what the Milky Way galaxy tastes like? Apparently it tastes like raspberries.

That's probably enough for this week.

Be good, watch out for deer, and y'all come back!

1 comment:

Becky said...

HATE spiders, but that is pretty awesome!
Hmmmm, filet mignon? I would have to really think about what I would want! Jerky? Ribs? Pot Pie? Don't know! And probably won't find out! (0: