Tuesday, October 07, 2008


If anyone doesn't know what to get me for Christmas...


This would actually make me crazy(er) so don't really.

You know what? My kids are awesome. I know yours are too, but I get such a kick out of mine. My dad would say "they tickle me." I took Sassafras to the StuffMart yestertime to get some provisions and rather than wander over to the toy section or pick out craft stuff, she bought herself a lint roller. And she actually used her own money, and she shopped wisely, because one had 70 sheets for so much cash, and the other had 30 sheets for slightly less. She's 9 and she comparison shopped lint rollers.

3 comments:

Olivia Meikle said...

This is why we love you people. I don't think I even own a lint roller. Hmmmm.

Maybe I should borrow Sassafrass for a few hours to go shopping with me . . .

The Crochet Faerie said...

so shes been hanging out with mom too much huh?

The Crochet Faerie said...

and those contacts are creepy..... ick NO