Wednesday, October 08, 2008

OK, I had to do a blog lite after bitching about the debate and the election.

They are celebrating a cat-eating festival in Lima this week. I don't know how long this link will last, so go! Now!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1782932.ece
Once we had a dog named Molly. We took Molly to the vet, a new vet, and had to fill out new patient forms. One of the questions was "how much do you love your pet?" My answer was "she' great! But we'd eat her if we had to..."
If someone wants to eat cats, who cares? Go find something more important to be passionately against.

Also, I'd like to thank my mother for teaching me how to break into houses with a credit card. It comes in very handy when you are buckling the Hamster into the car on the way to the kids' schools and you accidentally leave your purse (which houses the cell phone, keys, and other various tools) in the house as the 9 yr-old shuts and locks the door behind herself like she's supposed to.

meow...

No comments: