Friday, March 13, 2009

I hate moving.

  • Herb jars/Kitchen
  • Mothering books/Living Room
  • Cleaning/Bathroom - under counter

I hate packing up the things that support my daily life into labeled boxes.

I'd like to be able to say that I'm not attached to my things, but I am.

It's really hard to be going to school full time, move a household of 6, buy a house, keep a Suburban running, try to be a bridesmaid from 850 miles away, be sick - did I remember everything?

oh yeah,

Try to be a good mother and wife too. So if I don't email, text, call you back anytime soon, it's not cause I don't love you, it's because I can't fit another thing in.

I feel really sick right now, and it's not the chest cold I've got...

7 comments:

M.Howerton said...

did you know that I play the violin?
Yep.
The little ones, you know the ones when people feel sorry for themselves. I'm not really good at it, so I'll just offer to help instead.
and also, I packed it away when I moved here a year ago and I can't find it.
moving sucks.
being sick sucks.
but I have boxes, tape, and zicam

ucmama said...

Can I add one more thing to the list? Now my friend is making fun of me too! Great!

Charlotte said...

I feel for you. I hate moving. I hate being sick. I can't comment on the going back to school because I might be there next fall. So I'm hoping I enjoy it.

Rebekah said...

That really sucks. I would say I feel your pain, but I can't. You do way too much for any normal person to able to withstand. I would be whiney and needing a nap. Oh wait, I already am.

You know what you need? You need a new camera.

Eve said...

http://cordellart.blogspot.com/

Go here, it's cool.

Super Happy Girl said...

Wow, HII got you good.

Moving sux but add feeling crappy to the equation and...well, I feel for you.
:(

Becky said...

Sounds like a great week at your house, too!!!
I agree, I think the doctor was right about your perscription. A camera will fix it.
That and gritting your teeth with the whole moving thing. How is the house search going? Hang in there!!!