Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weird News Wednesday
This little gal had her leg mangled when she stepped on a land mine. Now she can walk again! It's cool that they could help the elephant, but it also highlights the tragedies that befall innocent victims of land mines.

Whoa!

That was me falling off my soap box. With a head cold, my balance is a little off.



How'd you like to wake up to a kangaroo in bed with you? I bet the 'roo that jumped in bed with this Aussie couple wasn't nearly as cute as Hippety Hopper.



And you thought magnets were just for the fridge!
No! They're for making sure the cows are aligned. What? You di
dn't realize they needed an alignment?
Google Earth, besides spying on you, also takes pictures of cows. mmmm-hm, yep.


3 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for the laugh! The problem is, when I laugh, I cough super hard! And yet I am still watching AFV (and yes, I got your joke!)!

Eve said...

You are sick! hee hee

Charlotte said...

And I complain when my kids try to jump in bed with me!

Also, my favorite line in the 1st story: "The young Asian elephant lost her right front leg after stepping on a landmine aged only seven months old." That is a young land mine.

I suppose the cow story teaches us that if we value fresh smelling air, never stand directly north or south of a cattle ranch!