Monday, March 09, 2009

This video is for my mom

OK, Youtube took it down because it's copyrighted. Go here instead.

http://www.popcrunch.com/justin-timberlake-jessica-biel-snl-skit-video-030709/

Well, crap.

So anyway, it was a hilarious SNL skit that NBC is being greedy about. I know, I know. Intellectual property and all.

Justin Timberlake was Irving, Cathy's boyfriend from the comic strip. Irving talks about how sexy Cathy is under her acrylic sweater and 4 layers of sweaty support hose. And how he wouldn't look twice if Jessica Rabbit walked by. And then Jessica Biel walks out dressed like Mrs. Rabbit. It's much funnier than my description. Hopefully NBC will let the people have what they want soon.

5 comments:

The Nana said...

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by NBC Universal. This is what it said when I tried to watch it :(

Eve said...

This is Eve again, sorry about the false identity.

Anonymous said...

D A R N .... The video is no longer available, due to a copyright claim by NBC Universal.

Becky said...

I love SNL. One sad thing about Obama winning is we won't see a lot of Tina Fey as Sarah Palin! I miss that!

PS "Candy Gram!"

ucmama said...

It's not a Candy Gram, you're the LAND SHARK!!!