Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My very cool friend watched our kids the other day when James and I went to the temple. She's very good at photography, especially with children. *Thank you, thank you, thank you!* These are just a few of the pics she took. If you're really good, maybe, just maybe, I'll post some more later.

This one is of Sassafras. It's not one of the prettier ones, but it's so natural. I can't believe Mama Howerton got such a relaxed one of Sass when she knew she was being photographed.

Here's a posed one. Check out those freckles!

Mr. Pickles...


Pickles and his friend Chan. Pickles looks slightly psycho.


Sweet Bud


You can click on this one to see his freckles - they match Sass's!




Hamster smiling - his usual expression :)







Hamster and Eugene - HA!

10 comments:

NOBODY said...

Oh man, those pictures made my heart skip a beat. So beautiful!

I miss Eugene. I hardly knew him, but I miss...him?

M.Howerton said...

as his mother you have every right to put the word slightly in front of psycho. :)
Great kids- welcome at my house anytime.
gosh it must have been hard to pick which pictures to use with the gazillion pictures you had to choose from :)

Easter pics soon? I have a great place in mind if the weather behaves and you of course will let me.....

Eve said...

Yeah, Pickles made a James-face, ha ha.

logan said...

oh my goodness! they've gotten sooo big! where has the time gone!

Anonymous said...

I miss y'all desperately ....

Becky said...

Your children are beautiful! Just like their mama and dada!

Olivia Meikle said...

I am grieving for Eugene.

And that picture of Sass deseves an award.

Also, on a side note, thanks for satisfying my need for Janis in China.

Charlotte said...

Those pictures are great. All I get when I drop mine off at friends' is a slightly dazed looking friend when I pick then up.

ucmama said...

Nobody, I miss Eugene too. Hopefully he will be reincarnated soon. Maybe renamed Phoenix...?

Mama H, definitely have to set up another picture taking session - thanks again!

Eve, I know, right!

Logan, soon they will be planning their own weddings :)

Mom, don't make me cry...

Curly, thanks!

Super L, you're entirely welcome. Stop by anytime.

Charlotte, do your friends normally look a little dazed? That may be the problem!

Empress Of All Things said...

wouldnt naming it phoenix mean that it burst forth from the flames?????? please dont set your childs head on fire!