Saturday, May 09, 2009

Conversations, and I use the word extremely loosely, heard in the truck today within a 20-minute span.

Sassafras: You know, when you put energy and pickles together, it really stinks!
(for the record, she was not talking about her brother Pickles, although that would probably stink too)
me: wow, what does it smell like?
Sass: (said like REALLY I should already know what it smells like) like rotten pickles!

Pickles: This watermelon is really a secret super hero with light sabers.

Bud: Attention! Attention! add about 15 more attentions to get the full effect...
me: WHAT?
Bud: I just wanted some attention.

Pickles: I love to act, but dancing on stage would make me feel very anxious.

Sassafras: If I could pick this family over, I don't think I'd want so many boys in it.

All the while, Hamster is da-na-na-ing the theme to Star Wars at the top of his voice.



as I sat typing this, Hamster wandered in with dog slobber on his head.
gotta go...

3 comments:

logan said...

Oh how I LOVE these conversations you post.

I can't wait to see you and your silly kids!!! In TWO weeks!!!

Love LOVE L.O.V.E.

M.Howerton said...

I needed a good laugh and True Grits is the place to get that!!

and you'll have to fill us in on how dog slobber found it's way to Hamster's little head- HaHaHa!

Becky said...

Poor Hamster's head! And no wonder the dog is having major hairballs!
Girls are funny to listen to! Lots of crazy things go through their head all at the same time!
Even my 3 year old!