Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weird News Wednesday

Apparently, Cheerios are a drug. I always kind of thought they were like baby crack. Just trying going to church without them. Your baby will get the shakes, she will cry, she will act like she sees things that aren't there. She will have all the symptoms of withdrawal. Of course, that's how babies act most of the time, so it will be hard to tell, but you'll know...

Cheerios won't help men who have "man flu". Women really ARE the stronger sex. You didn't need me to tell that, though, did you? Studies (don't get me started on studies and stats) have shown that men are more susceptible to illness. So when they weally don't feeh gooood, they really DON'T feel good.

And because I like Cheerioes, and they make a nice segue, and it's my blog, we'll use them again. If you have a husband, (I'm talking to you Nobody) who will make a bowl of Cheerios and put it in the fridge as unfinished leftovers, then this story may give you pause to let him do that anymore. An office worker cleaning out a fridge full of nast released a cloud that made 28 people sick. This story makes me feel better about my own unplugged fridge full of moldy food. I'm just kidding. It's not unplugged.

You know what the weirdest part is? It's still Tuesday.

2 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

I saw your comment at Nobo's. Don't think I don't stalk you.
Muwahahaha!

Becky said...

Cheerios are totally a drug! It was like death when we let the girls know we were done with them at church. You would have thought we were killing them or something!
Yeah, R read me that story about the fridge! So crazy! And weird that the lady cleaning out the fridge wasn't hurt because of her allergies!
WEIRD!