Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This past week, I...

flew to GA and back with 4 kids alone

got to hang out with some of my favorite relatives

wore a bridesmaid dress

sniffled and cried, but just a little, when my baby sister married a good man

almost lit my extremely hair sprayed hair on fire standing too close to the candles

watched my kids shake their booties on the dance floor - they are GOOD

ate leftover wedding cake 3 days in a row

took the kids to the Renaissance Festival

bought the kids tails and gargoyles (what kid doesn't want a tail and a gargoyle?)

got a two hour massage from my other sister, and it was awesome

....

and now I desperately miss my family and GA and all the friends I didn't have time to visit and, oh!

so I'm going to go be homesick now, and study for the exams I missed that I have to make up tomorrow.

I'll post more good stuff soon, promise...

2 comments:

Eve said...

You were as close to me as the Ren-Fest and you didn't even call! I'm a little hurt.

Mom/Grandmomma said...

And we miss y'all. You looked beautiful, in your matron of honor dress and your extremely sprayed (but really cool looking) hair. My babies have rhythm. Your visits are never long enough, to give me a good fix. Love, M/GM