Friday, May 29, 2009

I realize I'm being very stingy with my posting lately. Life has been flying past at a mile a minute and I haven't had much time to sit and whip you up a delicious pot o' Michelle. I don't have much time now either. awwwww, man.

I know.

The 30th is James' and my anniversery and he has "surprised" me with a weekend away. I give you "' with the surprise, because I always find out. The man has never surprised me with anything. Poor guy. He keeps trying though. And that's what counts.

So we're off to a B&B. Mama Howerton has graciously agreed to watch our kids for us. So before she can change her mind, I'm off to pack the kids up and send them to a super fun place where they get good snacks and there's a trampoline and better games and cupcakes to ice (in their words).

Thanks, Howertons, I can't tell you how much I need this. If you keep watching the kids for us, I'm going to end up owing you a month of babysitting!

3 comments:

M.Howerton said...

you have great kids and thank you for trusting us with them, it is a HUGE compliment.
Enjoy your weekend away!!

logan said...

yay! have fun!

Becky said...

Hope it was a blast! You guys totally needed it for sure!
And the Howertons are so awesome!!!