Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Big Brother is watching you...so stop picking your nose...I said stop!

go check this story out. I tend to lean toward conspiracy theories. I never let my baby out of my presence when I gave birth in the hospital. I don't give out personal info. I try to use cash as often as possible so there is less tracking of spending. And so on. I question others' motives for a lot of things. And this kind of story sort of supports my 1984 like theory about govt having WAY too much info on us. The govt plans on using us against each other to keep us in line. This will disguised as keeping us safe. It will, in actuality, be an even greater invasion into our private lives. What will you do to keep your family's information safe? How much do you post about yourself on your blog? on Facebook? On Myspace? How much do you give out to track your behavior? My uncle has a cell phone with GPS. What's to stop the company that provides the cell service, or the company that provides the GPS service, or the company that made the satellite used to track his location, from having a virtual trail of his activity?

What a minute! What about the criminals? Don't we want to know where they are? Shouldn't the govt know where the bad guys are? Who's going to keep us safe from them? each other? or ourselves? Oh my! Please rescue me Mr. Obama! I know it didn't start with him, but he's the current holder of the Office of the President Elect. WHAT?!? There is no such office? He created it to further his image? Well I never!


So go hide under the covers so the bad guys don't get you. Don't worry, Big Brother will take care of you forever...

3 comments:

Eve said...

Kind of like The Truman Show, ha ha.

Unknown said...

Your uncle has the gps just so I can track him. Hahahaha! Don't give me up.
Happy Thanksgiving honey. Love from us all.
Aunt Laura

ucmama said...

your secret's safe with me Laura :)
I hope y'all had a good Thanksgiving too and I wish I could be down there visiting Granddad with everybody.
Love ya!