Saturday, November 22, 2008


This is Harvey the kitten. Actually I just called him Harvey, cause he's two-faced...get it? get it? get it?

This is on several news sites, so I'm kind of serving you leftovers, but if you haven't seen it yet, then here ya go.


So the little poll that I was running is over now. I had 2 votes for politics, 3 votes for kids and family, and 5 votes for random stuff. Well, that's about what the content is of this blog already, although I haven't done any computations, so we'll just keep the format as is. I'm pretty new to the world of blogs. I've been reading them for years, but just started writing at the end of August. So I wasn't really sure where I'd be going with this blog, but I kind of like it so far. It's like a slice of my brain. Like a tiny slice of brain pie. I'm glad you all find it so delicious!

No comments: