Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanks a lot Dr. Husband,

I'm sick now too. So I hope you're happy after all that coughing and what not.

Of course, if I had not stayed at a friend's house past midnight talking, and then stayed up till two talking to Dr. Husband, I probably would be feeling a lot better too. Oh yeah, I also got up this morning at 3:15 to go shopping with another friend. It was only a little crazy. We stood in line for almost an hour and then when the store opened, people who had been waiting in the warm cars stampeded the entrance. But we got what we came for. Did you read this story about a man being trampled to death and a woman suffering a miscarriage during a Black Friday sale? People were killed so shoppers could save a few bucks. Tell me how this celebrates the birth of Christ? I hope that Wii game is worth spending eternity in Hell...

On a (much) lighter note, we had a really great time at our 2 Thanksgiving celebrations. Thursday was spent enjoying 10 pies. There was other stuff too, but we went for the pies. We also planned out our Black Friday plan of battle. And I must say that the kids, all 14 of them, argued only a handful of times and dealt with the problems themselves. Today we went to another friend's house. Today I went for the turkey. Although your turkey was still the tastiest Big Jay. You're an awesome briner.

I'll do an "I'm thankful list" later. Right now the only thing I'm thankful for is Kleenex and hot tea.

1 comment:

Kim said...

So....
if I read all your posts for the month of November, and make a comment, is that considered a visit? Ha...Ha....