Monday, November 03, 2008

I just sat through orientation for school today. For the latest associates degree I will be working on. It was pretty boring, what with all the reps for different organizations/associations, etc. We had to sit though a sexual harassment talk. Whew! I'm glad I listened though, because know I know grabbing the instructor's nuts is a BAD idea. But we did get free breakfast AND lunch! And a free pen that I have already lost. I'm going to be able to have a schedule that lets me get the kids to and from school. Which will be awesome except for Wednesdays when they get out an hour early. There will only be 5 other people in my program. This can be good and bad. More personal attention is usually good, but only having 5 different personalities may get a little old. I don't mean my own 5 personalities, I'm good with them....I just mean the others in the classes. Luckily I can test out of a couple classes. I may even be able to test out of 3 of the 7 classes. How great would that be?

Ok, a couple of kid funnies and then I have to go make dinner...
Hamster's favorite Thomas train is Percy. Only he doesn't say Percy, he says it like a 2 yr-old usually says it. So Pickles laughed "He said pussy! Isn't that so funny? I can't believe he said it that way - that's hilarious!" So while I'm trying to figure out which kid at school taught Pickles that word, he says "you know, like pussy cat!" Oh good, Pickles is still innocent. But we've got to get Hamster from shouting Percy at any store that carries Thomas products, because I'm getting strange looks from other parents. Good thing this happens to other parents too, right Nobody?
You don't mind if I link to you huh? Ok, cool. Also, the kids think it is outrageously funny to call each other blubber nuggets. Or to ask if those particular nuggets are for dinner.

BTW, Nobody is my newest friend here and she's awesome! Woo-hoo for Nobody! And she's watching my kids tomorrow because for some reason, my kids don't have school. But Dr. Husband ;P and I do. So don't beat them too much Nobody. And I don't usually leave them in closet for more than 2 hours for misbehaving. If anyone from DFCS is reading this, I'm kidding...
mostly...

3 comments:

NOBODY said...

Dude. This is like the perfect post.
Where else could you get, instructor's nuts, your 5 personalities, foul mouthed children (that for once aren't mine) and ME being called awesome.

Woot woot!

I can't believe you linked to me. You know how I like my privacy...

Yeah right. How do you say, "exhibitionist" in blogese?

sarah said...

no you're not

Eve said...

Ben's here and he's doing great!