Monday, December 08, 2008

Wasting time

I'm sitting here in computer class. I'm supposed to be listening, but there isn't really anything to listen to yet. I'm almost always late to this class. It's a 7:30 class. The kids can't really be at school before then. So, I usually have to drop them off slightly early and they sit around in the lobby waiting to be able to go to the cafeteria. Anyway, today I got to school on time. And we are just sitting here. Waiting for the teacher to start. The one day I'm here on time and I didn't really need to be.

It wasn't too cold this morning. Maybe 20 degrees. Oh no! Am I getting used to this ridiculous weather? Someone told me that people live longer here in the cold weather. I wonder why they would want to...

2 comments:

Becky said...

I keep wondering the same thing. People keep saying "You'll get used to it". I don't know if I really need to get used to it. It's super scary today on the way to school. Maybe I will home school the girls just so I don't have to put them in the car and drive the scary roads. Hmmmm, something to think about.

logan said...

I think you do get used to it, after a while. In Boone, I used to take it like a champ. Now that I'm back in GA, I'm a complete lame-o when it comes to the cold weather. Wishing you well!