Monday, December 01, 2008

Updates

I'm still sick.
It's still snowing.
My kids are NOT sick - yay!
In less than 3 weeks, something really great happens.
I didn't do too poorly on my Psych exam I took today.
I let James open his Christmas present from me. Honestly, I've got to start waiting until the last minute to buy that man his gifts, because I can never wait.
I was able to talk to GrandDad about a week ago, and he didn't sound too terrible.
I made some cute/funny little creatures out of Sculpey to give to some friends now and more to give away at Christmas time.

You know, I almost always forget to take pictures of my creations. Whether it's a painting, a mural, a quilt, or even something little like 12 days of Christmas cats (yeah, I really did), I'm always forgetting to take pictures. It's only slightly maddening. BUT, if I've given you something and you have the time, please take a picture and send it to me. Thanks in advance.

2 comments:

Olivia Meikle said...

what, What, WHAT? What happens?

Anonymous said...

can do bout the pics.... i usually remember but lots of time i forget.... ill have to remember with the christmas presents this year...:-)