Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Sneaky emotions
*depressing post warning*
Why does sadness hit you when you're not looking? When you have way too much homework to do, your kids are being naughty (mostly because you're ignoring them), your house is a wreck, and your husband has twice as much school work as you and is never home. Is that a chicken/egg question? Was I sad already? Maybe the last two weeks were a perfect storm for a mild depression. I really wish I could just hide under my covers for the next little while. It sucks to come back from break and have everyone ask how my Christmas was. Because I have to tell them my grandfather passed away. I guess I don't HAVE to, but I'm a little too honest to say it was fine when it so wasn't. I probably shouldn't be blogging past 1 AM, huh? Especially since I have to be up in a little over 4 hours. Sorry if this is depressing, but I DID warn you. I can't always be freakin PollyAnna. Probably only my mom will want to read this one. Love you Mom.