Saturday, January 17, 2009

When it's too cold to do anything else, my kids argue. I think it must be their favorite pasttime. After the Wii of course, but since they're restricted for the day (what was I thinking?), they're playing dress-up instead.

Bud: No, Hamster. You can't wear that ninja turtle costume.
Hamster: I' NOT Yous!
Bud: Yeah it is!
Me: No Bud, when you put it in the garbage and I fished it out and washed it, you gave up all rights to it.
Bud: I don't know what you just said but that costume is mine.
Me: No it's not.
Bud: Then I'm going to make a club and Hamster can't be in it.
Pickles: You can't have a club with just one person.
Me: Sure you can.
Bud: Hey Jake (friend)! Wanna be in my club? I have lots of food in my club!
Jake: yeah!
Bud: Ok, but we have to go find lots of food first.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Can I be in the club with lots of food? Sounds like my kind of club!

Olivia Meikle said...

Awesome. Awesome, awesome, awesome.

You are one nice mom to go garbage digging.

NOBODY said...

Hilarious.

I don't know what you just said....

ucmama said...

The costume was brand new and I caught it right on top of the garbage. I'm not that nice.