Saturday, January 31, 2009

An apology

Dear Awesome blogger,

You wrote a great post a couple of weeks ago. I left a comment on your post. The comment was heartfelt and sincere. It must also have been offensive in some way. I don't know why you deleted it, but I want to apologize if that's the way it came across.
I know they're not excuses, but the reasons I trip over myself with my comments and sometimes my own posts are 1. I'm new to blogging, and 2. My brain doesn't filter things very well, and 3. Sometimes I have an odd way of thinking about things.
I know you probably don't read my blog, but I've felt sort of guilty about it and wanted to get it off my chest. So again, I apologize.

Sincerely,
me

P.S.
If any of the other readers feel like being nosy, don't bother. It's not anyone who comments of my blog and it's not anyone in the links on my side bar.

7 comments:

Charlotte said...

I always worry that I will be accidentally offensive in comments. I was also born without the proper filter on my brain.

Eve said...

But I can't help it, I'm that nosey!!! Do I know them?

Becky said...

I think that my humor comes off wrong and I sound unintelligent, when it was meant to be funny. I give the commentors on my blog a break because I hope people will do the same for me!

Carrot Jello said...

*gasp*! I'm not on your sidebar! Was it me?
AM *I* the awesome blogger??

ucmama said...

Carrot! THAT is an oversight I will remedy immediately. You are an awesome blogger, but I'm not talking about you. You deleted everyone's comments, so I don't feel singled out.

I miss your comment section *sniffle*

ucmama said...

and then I went to your blog and commented :)

ucmama said...

Charlotte - if you leave comments on others' blogs like you do on mine, you have nothing to worry about!

Eve - I guess you'll have to call me

Curly - I like your sense of humor, in all the ways it comes across :)